Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 9

Back to the work week....

This morning I had to get up early for work, which I didn't want to do but had to.

Breakfast at 6:00
2 breakfast cups
2 fishoild capsules and 1 multivitamin

My breakfast cups consist of this:
I lined brulee dishes each with a deli slice of low sodium chicken. While doing this, I had pork breakfast sausage browning in one pan and spinach steaming in another. Once the sausage and spinach was done, I tossed a bit of sausage into each cup and then added the spinach. I threw a spoonfull of fresh salsa into each cup and then topped with an egg white. I cooked em in the oven at 350 until the egg was finished and then let cool. Once cool I am able to wrap them and keep them in the fridge...ready, set, serve.

I got two work and had two cups of coffee. (one black) I just couldn't wake up...

I had my 1 cup of raw almonds and raisins at about 10:30...once again...no energy. The sugar from the raisins might have done the trick, because after that I was groovy!

Lunch at Noon
4 deli slices of low sodium chicken breast
2 cups of spinach
1/2 cup of fresh salsa

I had about 4oz of baby carrots as a snack today at about 3:00


Unfortunately I was unable to make it into the gym for the WOD, which is pissing me off...but I couldn't help it. I might double up tomorrow. But, I was able to make Erin's paleo crackers. They are awesome! Thanks Erin. I did add garlic powder on top of the crackers...which was the perfect tasting cracker to scoop up some patte while I made dinner. (Note the picture)

Dinner at about 7:00

1 bone in chicken breast cooked on the grill
3 cups of steamed spinach with 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
2 fish oil capsules and 1 multivitamin
And considering my blog is titled "fitness and diet", I should start posting my workouts along with thoughts and results....

2 comments:

  1. Adam, not only does your food sound delicious it LOOKS delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the crackers do look good. I will try them too, as soon as I can find my silicon baking mats. Ugh, stuff you get from your wedding registry only to never see it again...

    ReplyDelete