Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 5


I felt much better today. My head cold is almost gone, probably because I went to bed at about 9pm. Even though I had my midnight snack attack last night, I think its a relatively small cheat considering it wasn't peanut butter (I threw all peanut butter away, knowing I would eat it) and I am still alcohol free.

Breakfast at 6:45
2 hardboiled eggs (whites only)
2 pieces of leftover bacon
8 raw almonds
2 fish oil capsules and 1 multivitamin

I am drinking my cup of coffee right now...same as yesterday.

Lunch at 12:00
2 cups of baby spinach
4 deli slices of low sodium chicken breast
1/2 cup fresh salsa
1 cup of raw almonds and raisins (I was hungry!)

No snack today

Post workout snack at 6:00
1 banana

Dinner at 7:30
I snacked on 2 deli slices of low sodium chicken breast while making dinner

Approx. 3/4 pound of squid
(I cut the body into rings and then tossed the rings along with the tentacles into a mixing bowl with 1/2 cup of light coconut milk, chopped green onion, garlic and rosemary. I let that marinade for a while then threw it under the broiler for 5-7 minutes until the calamari started firming up. I finished searing them in a hot pan with a little evoo. I chopped a little more green onion and squeezed fresh lime juice on top. )
1 handfuls of spring mix with a little vinaigrette dressing with fresh cracked pepper and voila!
2 fish oil capsules and 1 multivitamin

No comments:

Post a Comment