Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 4


This morning I rolled out of bed 15 minutes later than usual. I am going to need some incredible sunlight soon, I'm really starting to get the winter blahs. I might have to drink a cup of milk to get some vitamin D...but I'm trying to be good.

Breakfast at 7:00
2 hardboiled eggs (whites only)
3 pieces of bacon (leftover from last night)
8 raw almonds
2 fish oil capsules and 1 multivitamin

I'm now drinking my typical cup of coffee at work (barely any sugar or non-fat dairy creamer)

How's everyone else's diet going???
I find that because of this blog, I am staying more focused than usual on my diet due to the fact that I have to remember exactly what I have eaten so that I am able to post it later.

Lunch at 12:00
2 cups of spinach
4 deli slices of low sodium chicken breast
1/2 cup of fresh salsa
1 cup of raw almonds and raisins
1 small banana

No Snack today

Post workout at 6:30
1 banana

Dinner at 8:00
1 broiled chicken breast stuffed with 4 pieces of bacon
(bacon is nitrate free and was patted dry of grease, chicken breast was seasoned with garlic powder and fresh cracked pepper)
18 brussel sprouts (steamed and then topped with a cayenne pepper/balsamic vinegar reduction)
2 fish oil capsules and multivitamin

I did have about a cup of 1%milk and about 2 teaspoons of sunbutter and strawberry preserves at about 11pm after waking up with a craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment