Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 14

The cheat day!

Breakfast at 7:30
2 egg omlette with sausage and spinach
2 fish oil capsules and 1 multivitamin

Post workout (brutal workout at CFC today!)
1 banana and 1 16oz skim cappuccino

Dinner was a gyros (sans pita) and greek fries. I also had a glass and a half of white wine.
2 fish oil capsules and 1 multivitamin

Holy crap, this was awesome. And for being a cheat with the potatoes and glass or so of wine...I feel pretty good about it. It's the first time I have had any alcohol in two weeks and realistically, it was a small amount. I easily could have gone through a bottle, but I really didn't feel the need to. I enjoyed the crisp sweetness in contrast to the salt/spiced gyros meat, and I appreciated that more than continuing drinking it to get a buzz and/or relax.

Pat on the back to myself for that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment