Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 10

A horrible night of sleep leaves me very tired...

Breakfast at 6:45
2 breakfast cups
2 fish oil capsules and 1 multivitamin

Since Sunday, I can feel my body craving grapefruit for some reason. I don't know if I need vitamin C or the citric acid or what, but I think I might have to pick up one or two and see what the hell my body is trying to tell me. But for now, I will just have my cup or two of almost black coffee...

Lunch at about Noon
2 cups of spinach with two thick slices of leftover pork topped with 1/2 cup of salsa
1 cup of raw almonds and raisins

Post workout at 7:30
1 banana

Dinner I just snacked....and snacked
I had some pate with the paleo crackers, a few strips of bacon, 1 hardboiled egg (white only) that cracked while boiling the others and then about 3-4 cups of squash and carrots

FITNESS:
My workout today consisted of running a 10 min mile warm up, then I worked on presses (58.5%-67.5%-76.5%): 105#-120#-135# reps: 5-5-6. I wasn't very happy with the only one extra rep. So I took a few minutes and set up my weights at another station, came back and got 7 more reps at 135#.

I didn't do the metcon due to very very low energy, but I did do all of the front squats at 165# and CTB pull ups unbroken...then again anyone can do them unbroken while taking their time.

After that I went to the C2, set the damper to 10 and did a tabata row:
1) 103m, 2) 106m, 3) 98m, 4)98m, 5)96m, 6)101m, 7)103m, 8) 99m, 9)94m, 10)108m

1 comment:

  1. Regarding the black coffee (of which I am a fan, but my gf is not). Almond milk makes a great substitute. And agave nectar if you need a little sweetener.

    ReplyDelete