Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 6


Ok...so yesterday I bought organic, hormone free, anti-biotic free 1% milk from Whole Foods just in case I got a craving. So this morning I was staring at the container in the fridge for about 15 seconds wondering if I really had to drink it, but I passed. Is this milk supposed to be representative of the fruit from the Tree of Life?

Breakfast at 7:00
2 hardboiled eggs (whites only)
1 deli slice of low sodium chicken breast
1 spoonful of paleo turkey chili
2 fish oil capsules and 1 multivitamin

Cup of coffee...same as yesterday.

Lunch at 11:15
2 cups of paleo turkey chili
3 cups of steamed broccoli with fresh squeezed lemon

Snack at 3:30
1 cup of raw almonds and raisins

Post workout at 6:15
1 banana

Dinner at 7:45

One 14z New York Strip (lightly seasoned with sea salt, black pepper, and garlic powder...I didn't have any propane for the grill so this baby was grilled in a pan with some evoo.)
2 cups of kale, tomato, cranberry and pine nut salad (pre-made by Whole Foods)
2 fish oil capsules and 1 multivitamin

I weighed myself at the gym today and I lost 6lbs. My endurance and energy level fell off a bit today with the metcon. I don't know if it is due to the 8k row yesterday (@ 34:11) or the diet but I really didn't have much in the tank today. Maybe my body is acclamating...

I really had a hankering to eat some good old fashioned red meat!!! It was a toss up between the Strip or the Rib Eye (my personal favorite!), but the Strip was on sale. Easy choice, enough said and yes it was very satisfying and definitely hit the SPOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment