Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 2

Good morning!

Breakfast at about 6:45am
2 hard boiled eggs (whites only)
2 pieces of low sodium deli chicken breast
6-8 raw almonds

I got into work and I am drinking my usual cup of coffee. I usually put a teaspoon of sugar and a non-fat dairy creamer, but we all know that those additives are a paleo no-no. So I used half of what I normally do and it tastes just fine. Maybe tomorrow another half less, then another less until I am drinking my coffee black.

Lunch at 12:30
5 slices of leftover pork tenderloin (sans bacon)
2 cups of baby spinach
1 cup of fresh salsa

Snack at 2:30
6oz of baby carrots

Pre-workout snack 4:00
2 handfuls of raw almonds and organic raisins

Post-workout 7:00
1 banana

Dinner at 8:30
Approx. 3 cups of Paleo Turkey Chili topped with an egg (sunny side up).
2 cups of steamed brocholi with fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 fish oil capsules and 2 multivitamins

No comments:

Post a Comment